For those of us who are older, we can really appreciate living in this modern age of amazing technology. Being able to turn on or off any light switch in a home or office from across the globe or knowing that an employee has just locked up your facility for the night, is just plain state-of-the-art. Just watching a video of people in real-time entering and exiting your establishment from the same remote device or being able to change building access for any employee as it fits your needs remotely, is a game-changer.
But using and understanding security technology has become a two-way street and thank goodness, not all burglars are as sophisticated as the security systems they try to invade. Unfortunately, more and more online technology is starting to catch up and the ability to avoid security measures is becoming a scary proposition. Security alarm technology and the ability to stay one step ahead of the bad guys is the modern challenge. For most of us though, a smartphone is not only a necessity it’s the cornerstone connective device for everything we do. Having control over one’s immediate environment is one thing, having access and control to that environment from anywhere there is cellular service is quite another.
At ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. we remain totally committed to staying ahead of the security alarm curve by offering products and solutions that fit any security alarm need.
But what security control devices do most of us need and to what purpose do they serve us. Many large corporations spend millions of dollars on consultants and control technicians just to have access to controlling a building’s security functions: from heating and cooling to energy conservation to general access control. Even high-end residential dwellings are being equipped with that same “Smart Technology” to control and protect their environment.
Below are some of the unique features cellular technology has allowed us to utilize, from a simple hand-held device, to secure what we hold most dear.
Let’s Start with the Best Features First
For those of us utilizing smartphone technology, it would be hard to imagine life with anything less accessible.
- Business Owners: As individuals responsible for the well-being and safety of others, smartphone technology offers an array of options to monitor business activities at the touch of a screen. From access control devices/keyless entry systems, to gate operating devices, this technology allows a designated person to roughly control everything set up in the security path.
- Receive Instant Security Alerts: Alarm activations of any kind are the number one concern for most business owners. Receiving alarms as they are triggered has a distinct advantage that an owner can continuously monitor the situation from anywhere, they happen to be. Of course, professional security company monitoring stations receive the same alert but with smartphone technology, both the client and security provider can communicate through the whole alarm-triggered process.
- Surveillance Cameras: Being able to view security camera footage in real-time is a big advantage to any property owner or responsible party. Managing, detecting, or deciphering who is gaining access, foe or friend is a real game-changer if immediate action needs to be taken.
- Utility Control and Conservation: Having direct access to control your utilities: cooling, heating, lights, electronic doors, gate devices, and even smart rooms has big advantages. That ability to remotely change, turn on, off, or give access to provides direct control
- Residential Homeowners: The same security alarm controls business owners possess are also available for home use at affordable prices. Just having the ability to see who is at your front door, delivery vendors, friends, and foes alike is a real asset to protect your property and family. Smart technology also gives you remote access to opening and closing doors, turning on and off individual security components
- Smart Home Wireless Technology: The days of having to hardwire your security alarm systems, and relying on telephone lines to communicate alarm activations, are a thing of the past. With wireless cellular technology, having direct access to the security products in your security shield presents all kinds of distinct advantages.
- Utilize Voice Activation: Amazon products like Echo and Google Home are smart speaker technology with all kinds of smart features. You now have voice-activated access to arming security systems, controlling lights and thermostats, unlocking and locking doors, and much, much more.
Why Consider ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. for Smart Technology Applications?
ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. is a 40-year-old security alarm company in Jacksonville Fl, providing commercial and high-end residential security alarm protection. We have been designing, installing, and repairing security alarm products for homes and offices utilizing smartphone technology since its inception. ESI has been transforming hardwired security applications with advanced cellular technology as it has come online and is very experienced in transforming any current security shield. We have been at the cutting edge of security technology developed by the world’s most advanced manufacturers.
Harvey Hudgins and his team of highly trained security technicians are ready to assist you in developing a security apparatus second to none at an affordable cost.
ESI provides Fire, Smoke, and Burglar Alarms, Sprinkler and Fire Suppression Equipment, Panic and Silent Alarms, CCTVs and Commercial Grade Security Camera’s, Videofied/Motion Detector Technology, Cellular Boosting/ SureCall, Gate Operating Devices, Access Control/Key-less Entry products, and professional monitoring service.
We are Jacksonville’s, and the North Florida surrounding area’s security alarm headquarters for residential, commercial, industrial, warehouse, and governmental agency services. Give one of our highly skilled and knowledgeable security alarm technicians a call today at 904-388-3975 for a free security analysis. Visit our website @ GetEsi.Com for a complete list of our products, services, and credentials.