What Does a Commercial Security Alarm Company Do?
A commercial security alarm company like ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. is a type of business that specializes in designing, installing, and monitoring security alarm systems for commercial properties such as office buildings, retail stores, warehouses, and other commercial establishments. These systems are professionally designed to thwart, detect, discourage, and alert the authorities or building occupants of potential security breaches, such as unauthorized access, theft, or fire. ESI is a 40-year experienced, commercial security alarm company serving all of North Florida and South Georgia. We specialize in all types of security alarm applications for buildings, warehouses, and governmental and military installations also.
The main services provided by a commercial security alarm company typically include:
- Security Consultations: Our professionally trained security alarm technicians work with the business owner or manager to identify the specific security alarm needs of the property and design a custom security system that meets and exceeds those needs.
- Installation: ESI, installs the world’s leading manufacturers, providing state-of-the-art, security systems, including sensors, alarms, cameras, and any other necessary components.
- Monitoring: Our company also provides 24/7 monitoring of the security system by professionally trained monitoring technicians in our local central monitoring station. If the system detects a security breach, the company and individuals designated will receive an alert and take appropriate action, such as contacting the authorities or notifying the business owner.
- Maintenance: Our company provides regular maintenance and testing of the security systems to ensure that they are working properly and are up-to-date with the latest security technology available.
- Upgrades: ESI, can also provide upgrades to the security system as needed, such as adding new sensors or cameras, or upgrading the software to improve its functionality.
In addition to these services, many commercial, security alarm companies also offer other security-related products and services, such as access control systems, fire alarms and fire suppressant systems, gate operating devices, video surveillance and CCTV, motion detections and perimeter security systems, replacing the need for security and patrol guards. The goal of ESI as a commercial security alarm company is to provide a comprehensive security solution that helps to protect the business and its assets from potential threats.
Why Choose ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. for all of Your Security Alarm Protection?
We specialize in not only commercial properties and clients but residential homeowners as well. The value of any security alarm provider is that they can deliver a cost-effective, low-maintenance, durable, long-lasting security shield without sacrificing quality. Far too many so-called security products have been developed and deployed for over-the-counter and internet sales. These non-commercial grade products are flashy, and cosmetically attractive but are inferior components that have a limited shelf-life and value.
At ESI we specialize in offering high-quality, energy-efficient, and durable products for inside and outside security and surveillance. We offer these products for a variety of applications that present thieves and intruders with a problem. Can these security products be breached in unsophisticated ways with limited technologies or are we better off finding softer targets to intrude? The answer is quite simple. Give ESI a call at 904-388-3975 for a free analysis of your security needs by highly trained and experienced technicians.