There are a wide variety of residential home security products available in the market today, ranging from basic entry-level options to advanced, sophisticated systems. Here are some common types of residential home security products:
Here are just the basic products from ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. Jacksonville’s number-one commercial and residential security alarm company since 1979.
- Security Cameras: Security cameras are a popular choice for homeowners looking to monitor their property. They can be installed indoors or outdoors and provide real-time video footage of the surroundings. Some cameras also have motion detection, night vision, and remote viewing capabilities, allowing homeowners to monitor their property from their smartphones or other devices.
- Intrusion Detection Systems: Intrusion detection systems, also known as burglar alarms or security alarms, are designed to detect unauthorized entry into a home. They typically include sensors placed on doors, windows, and other entry points that trigger an alarm when breached. Some systems may also include motion sensors, glass break detectors, and sirens to deter intruders.
- Smart Locks: Smart locks are electronic locks that can be controlled remotely using a smartphone or other devices. They offer convenience and security by allowing homeowners to lock and unlock their doors without physical keys. Some smart locks also have additional features such as keyless entry, temporary access codes for guests, and integration with other smart home devices.
- Video Doorbells: Video doorbells are increasingly popular as they provide homeowners with the ability to see and communicate with visitors at their front door using a smartphone or other devices. They typically include a built-in camera, motion sensor, and two-way audio, allowing homeowners to have a live video conversation with visitors and monitor activity at their front door.
- Window and Door Sensors: Window and door sensors are small devices that are installed on windows and doors to detect if they are opened or closed. They can be wired or wireless and are typically part of a larger home security system. When a window or door is opened, the sensor sends a signal to the security system, triggering an alarm if the system is armed.
- Monitoring Services: Many home security systems offer monitoring services, where a professional monitoring center is notified when an alarm is triggered. The monitoring center can then take appropriate action, such as contacting the homeowner, dispatching emergency services, or verifying the alarm before taking action.
- Security Signs and Stickers: Security signs and stickers are simple, yet effective, deterrents to burglars. By displaying signs and stickers indicating that a home is protected by a security system, homeowners can deter potential intruders from attempting to break into their home.
It’s important to note that the effectiveness of residential home security products depends on various factors, such as the location of the home, the level of security needed, and the homeowner’s preferences and budget. It’s recommended to research and choose security products from reputable manufacturers and consider consulting with a security professional like ESI to determine the best options for your specific needs.
Why Choose ESI for Any Home Security Alarm Need?
As Jacksonville’s leader in providing security alarm services, we at ESI have perfected a formula for success that includes designing, installing, and monitoring affordable security alarm systems for any size home or office, large or small.
We pride ourselves on fair pricing that always included the latest innovative technology, manufactured by the world’s leading equipment companies. Our expert security technicians are factory trained on every advanced product and our customer service is the best in the business.
If you are in need of a state-of-the-art home security system in Jacksonville Fl that is both affordable and dependable give us a call. 904-388-3975
Please visit our website for a complete list of our products and services.