Purchasing a CCTV or Video Surveillance System
If you are a commercial business owner or protecting a high-value residential dwelling, chances are you have thought about buying a CCTV or video surveillance camera system. If by chance you are considering that purchase from a big box store like Lowes or Home Depot, better think again. These types of stores usually sell non-commercial grade security products and as such offer attractive pricing but less than standard security products. The main problem will these types of products is their limitations, their durability, value, and non-expandable features. Big box retailers understand that low price merchandise is attractive and sells but often does not meet the necessary requirements needed to properly and efficiently protect one’s assets.
Unfortunately, when considering commercial or high-end asset protection, low price, non-commercial grade products have limitations and are not effective ‘smart security alarm” choices.
At ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. we have been the leader in the commercial security alarm field since 1979. We specialize in providing businesses with the best surveillance solutions available in the industry. ESI has installed thousands of high-quality, commercial-only grade camera systems, CCTV’s and video surveillance systems in Jacksonville Fl for every type of security application and need.
Are All CCTV and Video Surveillance Camera Systems the Same?
To understand what are the differences in professional security surveillance camera systems, you must first know the right questions to ask a trained professional security technician. There are many important issues that need to be considered when choosing the right video camera solution application, such as how and where the cameras will be used. The lighting, distance, recording resolution, fixed and/or adjustable lens, mounting options, video transmission, transmission distance, storage capabilities, remote viewing capability, wireless components, just to name a few. These questions cannot be found on the outside of the manufacturer’s packaging or answered by big box store aisle clerks who have not been properly trained to advise you.
Below is ESI’s guidance on asking the right questions only an experienced and qualified security alarm technician can answer.
- Do you want to be able to properly identify a person even in low light or dark conditions?
- Do you want cameras that are wireless/wi-fi compatible?
- Are you interested in stealth protection from employee theft?
- Where will you be mounting the cameras?
- How far or wide do the security cameras need to see?
- What recording resolution do you need?
- Do you need weatherproof cameras?
- Do you need varifocal or fixed lens cameras?
- How easily can you set up Remote Viewing on my security cameras?
How much storage space do you need?
- Who will service these products after the sale?
When Considering the Right Security Alarm Company in Jacksonville, Will They Meet These Requirements:
- Are they a state licensed security alarm contractor?
- Are they a local company that has the product knowledge, training and experience to trouble shoot anything?
- Do they deal solely in security alarm products or is it just another line in their business?
- And do they have state-of-the-art monitoring capabilities?
ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. is a state-licensed, commercial, industrial and high-end residential security alarm company serving all of North and North Central Florida since 1979.
For a complete list of our products and services please consult our website @ GetEsi.com.
Our professionally trained staff will listen to your questions, identify your required security needs, and then give you added-value solutions that are both cost-effective, affordable, and designed to exceed your security alarm expectations.
Just give us a call at 904-388-3975 for a free, security alarm analysis and written estimate of the products and services you require.