What to Consider When Purchasing a Security Alarm System
If you are in the market for a new security alarm system or just upgrading an existing one, chances are you have done a search on Google and are ready to choose a security alarm company in Jacksonville fl. With so many names to choose from it might be hard to make the right decision.
Here are some important factors one should consider before making a choice or purchase.
1. Buy Commercial Grade Equipment Only – Big box stores or online retail security equipment purchases are unfortunately all manufactured as non-commercial grade equipment and as such have many flaws and limitations commercial-grade, security alarm equipment doesn’t have. These types of products are attractive because of the marketing and brand attachments but over the course of use and wear, perform far less effective and are not compatible with professional equipment upgrades and expansions.
One of the most popular security components being purchased today is a Ring-Video Doorbell. The security components have major limitations including the protective shield, professional monitoring provides, video camera field of view and clarity of vision displayed, and reaction time to a security breach such as invasion or property removal since no professional monitoring element is available.
2. Have a Budget in Mind – Budgets are important because they give a professional security technician the ability to design a system with the essential ingredients needed to create a baseline of protection. Additionally, if the dwelling is under construction, then there are many expandible components available to thwart, protect, monitor, detect and react to security issues that might develop.
Building your security alarm system into a new build is much cheaper than adding one later and should include hardwired fire alarms/smoke detectors, motion detectors and could even include a fire suppression/sprinkler system that commercial buildings are required to install.
3. Consider Exploring the Security Alarm Company’s Website – Alarm company websites are very important to discover the depth of experience the security alarm company has in developing all levels of security strategies for all types of applications, residential, commercial, governmental, and industrial.
Is there an opportunity to repair, upgrade and expand existing security systems? Does the alarm company specialize in many different types of components, examples would be products like sprinkler/fire suppression systems, cellular boosting, panic and silent alarms, Videofied Products, IP and Internet Monitoring etc.
4. Ask For Professional, Local Monitoring Services – One of the most important elements of an effective security alarm shield is the 24/7/365 local professional monitoring services, manned by trained personnel, attached to the security system.
5. Commercial Applications for Home Use – One of our favorite security applications is utilizing, traditional commercial/office components like access control/keyless entry systems, gate operating devices and video streaming for residential dwellings. These smart security applications are state-of-the-art components for the next generation.
Why Choose ESI For All Your Security Alarm Needs?
ESI, Emergency Systems Inc. is a local security alarm company provider serving Jacksonville and the surrounding communities for over 40 years. We specialize in all types of security alarm applications for any size building, commercial or residential structure. We offer free, no-obligation security consultations and our security technician are the best in the business.
We only handle security components developed and manufactured by the world’s leading security providers. Affordable, professionally designed security applications for any type of need: simple security dwelling protection to sophisticated IP/network and Internet Monitoring services.
Our 24/7/365 local monitoring centers are staffed with professionally trained and experienced monitoring technicians that oversee all of our security alarm systems for residential, commercial, retail, office, banking, medical, construction, governmental agencies and industrial customers.
Give us a call at 904-388-3975 and experience the difference our team of security alarm professionals provide.
Explore our website at GetEsi.Com for a complete list of our products and services.